Your privacy is important to me!
This website is not intended for use by persons under 18 years of age, as such, you must be 18 years old or older to provide any personal information to the website, or to me through the website.
- Device Information is collected, as part of accessing or using the Kaye Davis Photographic Artist and Designer website, using the following:
Cookies – data files placed on your digital device or computer, that often includes an anonymous unique identifier. Click here for more information about cookies and how to disable cookies – http://www.allaboutcookies.org
Log Files – these track actions occurring on the website. The data collected includes IP address, browser type, internet service provider, pages visited/exited and date/time stamps
Web beacons – uses “tags” and “pixels” to record information on how you browse the website.
This non-identifiable Device Information may be collected to help screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize the website, including the generation of analytics to determine how users browse and interact with the website, and/or to assess the effectiveness of marketing and advertising campaigns. You can opt-out of Google Analytics by clicking the following external link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Order Information collected, through the Kaye Davis Photographic Artist & Designer website, as part of doing business when making an, enquiry, purchase, attempt to make a purchase, or payment, includes personal information such as:
• Your name
• Billing address
• Contact email and phone number
• Credit/debit card and any other payment/contact information used to make a purchase.
Your payment details are only used to process your transaction and is not stored in the database. The Order Information collected will not be shared with any third party and is generally used to:
• Process requests, orders, invoicing, order confirmations, transactions payments and arrange shipping;
• Communicate with you regarding your photographic and design or other needs;
• Screen orders for potential risk or fraud; and,
• Provide you with information and updates on products and/or services, when in line with any preferences you have shared with me.
Physical, electronic, and managerial procedures are in place to safeguard and secure all information collected online.